Lotte Department Store, Main Store (롯데백화점 본점 / 乐天百货 总店 / 樂天百貨 本店 / ロッテ百貨店 本店) is located in Myeongdong (명동/明洞) district, Seoul (서울/首尔/首爾/ソウル).
Good place for shopping luxury goods and having some foods. Duty Free floors are always crowded.
1. Opening Hours
- 10:30 am ~ 8:00 pm (normally)
Lotte Duty Free (9F, 10F, 11F)
- Don’t forget to prepare your passport and flight details, if you want to buy.
- Always busy and over crowded with tourists.
Food Court & Supermarket (B1)
- You can eat some foods at the Food Court on the basement floor (B1).
- Also you can buy some Korean products at the Lotte Supermarket. But not cheap.
If you don’t know where to go for eating in Myeongdong, the food court is good. Or restaurants located on the top floor (12F, 13F).
But don’t eat too much here. There are many things to eat and restaurants in Myeongdong Street.
Address : 81 Namdaemun-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea (View in Google Maps)
4. How to Get There by Subway (Seoul Metro)
- Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (을지로입구역/乙支路入口站/ウルチロイックえき) on Subway Line 2, Exit 7 (or 8)
The department store is connected directly from the subway station. Through the basement floor of the department store, you can also get to Lotte Avenuel and Lotte Young Plaza.
5. See Also
- Official Website : http://store.lotteshopping.com
- Tripadvisor Reviews : http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g294197-d1962594-Reviews-Lotte_Department_Store_Main-Seoul.html
- Instagram Photos : at Lotte Department Store , at 롯데백화점본점 , #롯데백화점본점