Olive Young (올리브영/欧利芙洋/オリーブヤング) is Korea’s largest ‘Health and Beauty Store’ (drug store) chain.
Its big flagship store (明洞中央店/总店/本店) is located in Myeongdong (명동/明洞) district, Seoul. If you are a K-Beauty loving person, don’t miss it.
There are 3 major drug store chains in Korea – Olive Young (올리브영 by CJ Corp.), Watsons (왓슨스 by GS), and LOBS (롭스 by Lotte). Among them, Olive Young is the biggest chain. You can see a lot of its retail stores in Seoul (서울/首尔/首爾/ソウル).
The flagship store of Olive Young in Myeongdong is bigger than other retail stores. If you are planning to visit Myeongdong for buying cosmetics, it is a good place to stop by. Very easy to test (or experience) the cosmetics before buying them.
1. Opening Hours
- 10:00 am ~ 10:30 pm (everyday)
2. Health & Beauty Items
Main Items : Cosmetics, Cosmetic Accessories, Health Products, Foods, and Sundries.
- Facial Care, Cleansing/Mask, Make-up, Nail Care, Beauty Tools
- Dermo-cosmetic, Perfume
- Body Care, Hair Care, Men’s Items
- Candle/Diffuser, Household Goods, K-Food Products
Address : 53, Myeongdong-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea (View in Google Maps)
4. How to Get There by Subway (Seoul Metro)
- Euljiro 1(il)-ga Station (을지로입구역/乙支路入口站/ウルチロイックえき) on Subway Line 2, Exit 5 (or 6)
- Myeong-dong Station (명동역/明洞站/ミョンドンえき) on Subway Line 4, Exit 6 (or 7)